Sharyn Arundell is a partner and has been with Equiti Partners since 1992. She has extensive expertise in tax & consulting for high net wealth individuals, with a focus on medical and legal professionals.
Her medical and legal clients love the fact that she understands that cash flow for their upcoming tax commitments is their biggest stress. Her SME’s feel confident because she takes care of the planning and management of their personal and business tax affairs.
- She knows the information medical and legal industry professionals need to plan their cash flow and manage their tax payments.
- She’s a ‘transition’ expert. Helping professionals transition from employment to professional practice structures. Avoiding unexpected tax ‘surprises’ is her forte.
Sharyn is a tax-time-management planning guru, proactively flagging what’s to be done, why and – most importantly – when. So you prosper by focussing on what you trained for.
- High net wealth clients
Qualifications and Membership
- Fellow, Certified Practising Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor, The Tax Institute
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board
- P & F Treasurer St Hilda’s Anglican School For Girls
Sharyn and her husband Brendan have three children, which keeps them busy with weekend sport, dancing concerts and school activities. Any spare time is spent catching up and entertaining with family and friends.