Grant Kidner is the founder and Managing Partner of Equiti Partners. His clients appreciate his innate ability to think outside the box.
Going through the ‘motions’ is not in his DNA.
- He is adept at comprehending a client’s aspirations, strengths and expectations in the shortest possible time. Because your time is precious.
- He will identify enhancements to your current tax and accounting situation you might not have considered before.
- He will nurture your business by forging a mutually successful relationship.
Grant’s strengths lie in identifying tax effective structures for businesses and private tax clients. Tax advisory and management consultancy is part of the partnership process which starts with a comprehensive review of a current business structure and consider the alternatives which might suit business or personal circumstances. Grant is adept at helping businesses focus on what’s needed through clearly articulated key performance indicators.
- Private SME’s
- High net wealth clients
- Public companies
- ASX Listed Companies
Qualifications and Membership
- Fellow, Certified Practising Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor, The Tax Institute
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board
- Non-Executive Director, Ultimo Catering & Events
- Board advisory positions
- Treasurer, Old Haleians Association
Family, surfing and tasting the joys of the Margaret River region. In that order. His daughters’ netball teams have benefited from his coaching ‘advisory’ over 15 years. Grant hopes that St Kilda will one day win a second premiership like they did in 1966, although he says he was too young to remember this event.