Grant is Managing Partner of Equiti Partners and has a hands on approach to the firms clients and particularly in Corporate Advisory.
Grant has particular strength in thinking outside the box when advising Equiti’s clients whether it be a SME business or Equiti’s high net wealth clients. Grant’s strengths are in business or asset structuring, tax advisory and management consultancy.
Grant has and continues to have a hands on experience at a director and shareholder level in private and public companies.
- Professional Services
- Public Companies
- Mining Industry
- ASX Listed Companies
Qualifications and Membership
- Fellow, Certified Practising Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board
- Managing Partner, Equiti Partners
- Non-Executive Director, Ultimo Catering & Events
- Treasurer, Old Haleians Association
Grants love is his family and surfing. He still coaches 2 of his daughters netball teams on Saturdays during winter and has done for over 15 years. Grant continues to strive unsuccessfully to watch St Kilda win a premiership as he was too young when they won their only premiership in 1966.