Melanie Power has worked with Equiti Partners since 2008 and been a partner since 2015. She’s an expert in taxation accounting, business advisory and corporate governance … all at the same time.
She embodies Equiti’s philosophy of highly tailored and transparent service and will always be one step ahead of your industry’s game – nothing escapes Mel’s scrutiny on tax compliance or governance issues.
Melanie is also focussed on Asset Protection to ensure your wealth is adequately structured, no matter what life throws at you. Additionally, she’s experienced in corporate governance-related matters which is a bonus if you’re a board member or require Company Secretarial services.
- High net wealth professionals and family offices
- Small to medium businesses
- Public companies
- ASX listed companies requiring financial accounting, corporate secretarial and governance related advice
- Foreign subsidiaries
- Not for profit
- Financial Services
- Information and communications technology
- Mining & exploration
Qualifications and Membership
- AGIA, Associate of the Governance Institute of Australia
- CA, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- ATI, Associate of The Tax Institute
- Certified Tax Agent, Tax Practitioners Board
- BComm., The University of Western Australia
Melanie loves spending time with her family, socialising with friends and maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle outside of work.