Melanie joined Equiti Partners in 2008 having previously worked with our team at Howells Kidner. During her time at Equiti Partners, Melanie has built strong professional relationships with clients providing comprehensive taxation, accounting, business advisory and corporate secretarial services to a broad portfolio of clients including high net wealth individuals, investors, small to medium enterprises and ASX listed companies.
She has experience managing a range of professionals, including medical specialists, consultants and corporate advisory clients.
Melanie has substantial experience working closely with publicly listed mining and exploration companies where she has assisted with the acquisitions of key projects and farm-in arrangements / joint ventures in addition to managing the financial reporting, audit, and ASX / ASIC compliance requirements.
- Professional services
- High net wealth individuals
- Public companies, including ASX listed companies and foreign subsidiaries
- Mining and exploration
- Corporate secretarial and governance
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce – The University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate member of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Associate member of The Taxation Institute
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board
- Partner – Equiti Partners
As a new mum Melanie loves spending time with her family, socialising with friends and maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle outside of work.