- Tax & Accounting
- Financial Services Advisory
- Corporate Advisory
When you are starting up any business there are complex legal, financial and tax aspects to attend to. However, you can streamline the start-up process with practical and timely advice. Every second person offers tips and stories of success, and it’s often difficult to know where to seek sound advice.
Equiti Partners offer a totally practical tax and accounting start-up advisory service, which includes:
- Structuring advice including related tax and legal implications.
- Planning for cash flow and capital requirements
- Liaison with lawyers
- Due diligence on any business purchase
- Accounting software options such as MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks
- Bookkeeping options
- Board of Directors / Corporate Secretarial assistance
- Asset protection to ensure your personal assets remain protected
Feeling uncomfortable about the financial future of your start-up? Financial modelling is the perfect tool to confidently guide your decisions along the way. You’ll be faced with many questions where modelling delivers concrete answers, such as:
- What is the best structure (see company start-ups) given my longer term strategies?
- How much capital is required and what level of funding will be required. Where will the funding come from – investors, family, banks, self?
- When am I likely to break even and start making a profit?
- Cash flow projection.
- Should I start from home, an innovation hub or can I afford to lease office-space?