- Tax & Accounting
- Financial Services Advisory
- Corporate Advisory
SMSF Advisory & Compliance
Equiti Partners can assist clients and their Self Managed Superfunds (SMSF) with the establishment of the fund and the funds annual compliance requirements.
Our role as accountants and advisors is to assist you to navigate through the compliance requirements of SMSF’s to ensure that the fund is compliant with ATO and ASIC requirements.
Our accountants use cloud-based software that allows the downloading of your funds transactions from both your bank and/or broker which can provide real time reporting of your funds transactions.
Equiti can assist with the following:
- Annual financial accounts
- Member statements
- Income tax return
- Preparation of Instalment Activity Statements or Business Activity Statements
- Organising the annual audit of the fund with an Independent Auditor.
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Fund administration and compliance
Our strategic partners Integro Private Financial Consulting will be able to advise you on:
- Recommending the establishment of a SMSF
- Level of contributions
- Commencing a pension
- Transition to retirement
- Investment strategies
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations