- Tax & Accounting
- Financial Services Advisory
- Corporate Advisory
Registered Office Facilitation
Equiti Partners can assist with managing all your company’s corporate, reporting and compliance requirements to conform with all relevant ASIC and ASX requirements. We guide you in the development of correct processes, including the required minutes, lodgement and timing of documents, quarterly reporting, ASX announcements and to assist in getting you the right legal advice where appropriate.
All Australian companies are required by law to have a physical registered office address located in Australia as opposed to a PO Box. Many of Equiti Partners’ clients utilise our company secretarial services to register their official office with us for the following reasons.
- All ASIC notifications and compliance-related issues can be monitored on a timely basis. Equiti will contact you when action is required, keeping you free of this administrative burden. Failure to lodge compliance documents with ASIC such as annual returns and simple administrative issues such as change of address details of directors can result in unnecessary and expensive fines.
- Appearance of a larger company. If you’re a Company initially working from a home address, a simple company search can identify the same registered office and principle place of business which could create an unwanted impression.
- Moving premises as you expand is an easier process. Each time you move you are required to advise AISC, whereas a stable registered office alleviates this administrative need and an incorrect mailing address.
As part of this company secretarial service, we can also provide you with the following services at competitive rates:
- Mail house
- Meeting rooms
- Reception tasks
- Liaison with legal practitioners, when applicable.
Need an additional Company Director to sit on your Board who can multi-task? Having a qualified governance and accounting specialist to simultaneously manage your requirements makes good sense and can effectively guide and manage a range of compliance and tax-related requirements. Melanie Power has experience in all sectors, including not-for-profits. Read more about her qualifications here.